To better serve you with our future
events, we are interested in learning more about Venus Transit-related programs
that you offered to the public. We would also like to get your feedback on the
education resources we provided. We invite you to share your experience with us
through this survey.
All required questions and fields are noted in blue. However, please try to answer
all the questions if possible. The complete survey will take approximately 15 minutes
If you have any questions about this survey, please contact:
3) What was the most successful Venus Transit program or activity you offered?
What made it successful?
4) What programs or activities were NOT successful? What made them unsuccessful?
5) What were some useful resources for planning
or facilitating your program(s)?
(Check all that apply)
Which of these was the most useful resource:
6) How far in advance did you begin preparation
for your program(s)?
7) How did you advertise your Venus Transit program(s)? (Check all that apply)
8) Did any scientists or astronomers outside
your organization help with your program(s) in any way?
If Yes, how did you contact them?
9) Are you interested in offering future
webcast events and/or related programs?
Are you interested in offering programs related to the Ancient
Observatories webcasts during December 2004 and March 2005?
If Yes, who can we contact when more details of the Ancient Observatories webcast
If no, can you specify your reasons: (Check all that apply)
10) We are hoping to offer the following
resources for future webcast events. Which of the following would be useful to you? (Check
all that apply)
11) What other resources would be useful to you for planning these future events?
12) We might be able to offer additional education resources if the cost can be
shared with the educators. Will you be interested in resources that require a small
fee? (Examples: VHS/DVD videos, eclipse glasses, bulk amount of hand-out materials.)
13) To get a better idea of the Venus Transit-related programs offered at informal
education organizations, we would like to collect any press releases, media coverages,
program schedules/flyers, web materials, and especially pictures taken at the actual
events. We appreciate any materials that you can send us. Web links and electronic
materials are preferred.
Please send all materials to Jackie Wong.
Web and Electronic materials:
Physical materials: (Please note that any materials you sent will not be returned.)
The Center for Science Education
Space Sciences Laboratory
University of California
7 Gauss Way, MC 7450
Berkeley, CA 94720-7450
14) Other comments and suggestions.